The Forest of Adera is divided by a river and spreads in the western and eastern half of Eldevin Kingdom.
The western section of the forest has borders with Othalo in the north, Eldevin City in the west, Cragmyst Ravine in the southwest, Forest of Adera (east) in the east and Jasperwood in the south.
An entrance to the Balnamoon Hollow cave is found southwest of the center.
The quests of the Western Woes questbook take place here.
- Guard Toman, at the east-south gate of Eldevin City (quests  Pesky Porkers, Deer In Demand)
- Guard Mike, as above (quests  The Great Hunter, Lunch Time)
- Elrak, as above (quest  Playing The Odds)
- Crimson Guard at the corner of a house (quest  Public Enemy)
- Guard Iago at a crossing near the entrance to Cragmyst Caves (quests  Lunch Time, Pest Control)
- Nentar as above (quest  Cracking Shells)
- Scholar Seaf at the entrance of Balnamoon Hollow (quests  What Do Trolls Eat?, Unusual Find)
- Trapper Joffry as above (quest  Cave Stalker)
- Lyeen as above (quest  Groggy Thieves)
- Jonas Blackwell at the crossing to Jasperwood (quest  Fruits of the Forest)
- Apprentice Dia at the bend in the south (quests  Finding Dia,  Lost In The Undergrowth, Grub Distillate, Growing Golems)
- Scout Kimper patrolling the eastern path
- Black Jaguar, boss
- Adera Boars
- Brown Deer (lvl 13)
- Green Beetles
- Moss Golems
- Red Squirrels
- Grey Rabbits
- Red Apples
- Tiger Shrooms
- Shaker Seeds
- Copper Ore
- Amethyst Quartz
- Pynwood Log
The eastern section of the forest has borders with Mythos Forest and Crannoch Mountain in the north, Adera Plains in the east, Relitho Falls in the south and Eldevin Kingdom (West) in the west. An entrance to Whispergrove Cave is found in the northeast and The Nest is found in the southern part.
The quests of the To The East questbook take place here.
Inhabitants and Locations:
- Hugh's House (marked on map as "Eastern Adera")
- Whispergrove Farm (marked on map as "Adera Farm")
- Forest of Adera Resurrection Point
- Priest Pilden (quest  Forest Of Adera Resurrection)
- Brown Deer (lvl 14)
- Mite Beetles
- Burning Imps close to entrance of the cave
- Chickens at the farm
Resources: same as the western part plus