Icicle's End is a seasonal event.
- from 18 December 2013 to 8 January 2014
- from 18 December 2014 to 8 January 2015
- from 17 December 2015 to 7 January 2016
- from 13 December 2016 to 4 January 2017
and the starting point could be found in the Central Square in Eldevin City. There was a portal that took you to Glacial Plains, a place of ever-lasting winter, where you could complete quests for Old Claus, Jonesy, and Frostfang, and defeat unique creatures. The creatures often dropped Candy Canes which could be exchanged with Jonesy for various Festive items.
-  Icicles End
from game v1.25
-  [Daily] Kintaros' Stocking (quest)
-  [Daily] Oliver's Stocking (quest)
-  [Daily] Otto's Stocking (quest)
-  [Daily] Sensha's Stocking (quest)
-  [Daily] Sutonya's Stocking (quest)
-  [Daily] Winhilda's Stocking (quest)
-  [Daily] Ice Fishing
from game v1.41
-  [Weekly] Big Trouble at Icicles End
Coming through the portal to Glacial Plains (aka Calderheim), you will be close to the Lonely Cabin. Old Claus can be seen standing in front of the Lonely Cabin, Jonesy can be found inside the cabin.
Frostfang is a small ice dragon living in the Cave of Icicles. The Cave entrance can be found in the Level 10 area of the Glacial Plains.
- Snow Leopard
- Spirited Snowman
- Ice Elemental
- Festive One
- Tinsel Worm
- Corrupt Ice Elemental (Elite)
In Festive Shoals:
- Candy Cane – Main item dropped by creatures. Can be exchanged for other items with Jonesy.
- Festive Cracker – A rare drop from creatures. Requires another player to "pull" the cracker. There is a 50% chance that the other player will receive the prize which contains a Regular Bag of Prestige Points, a Festive Joke, and a Paper Hat.
- Festive Present – Bought from Jonesy for 500 Candy Cane.
- Scroll of Summon Snowflake – Bought from Jonesy for 10,000 Candy Cane.
- Scroll of Summon Snowman – Bought from Jonesy for 25,000 Candy Cane.
- Frozen Reindeer, mount - Bought from Jonesy for 50,000 Candy Cane.
- Scroll of Summon Jolly Dragonling – Bought from the Eldevin Market for 800 EP. The Jolly Dragonling vanity pet looks like Frostfang.
- Fruit Cake – increases Energy by 15 (for 60 minutes)
- Mince Pie – increases Accuracy Rating by 80 (for 60 minutes)
- Festive Pudding – increases Vitality by 15 (for 60 minutes)
- Cooked Frosty Salmon - increases Attack Power by 270 (for 60 minutes)
- Cooked Glacial Rainbow Fish - increases Healing Power by 200 (for 60 minutes)
- Cooked Polar Trout - increases Focus by 15 (for 60 minutes)